Format of the Quiz
The quiz is to be held across 14 cities of India and will be held in four stages.
- ONLINE PRELIMS Thomas Cook will conduct online preliminary test to help the schools choose the top 10 teams (2 students per team totalling to 20 students). These top 10 teams then qualify to participate in the CITY FINAL to represent the school in the city round.
- CITY ROUND CITY FINAL which will be conducted in a neutral venue in the city, to choose the CITY FINALISTS, who eventually qualify for the Zonal rounds. 14 different cities will have the city rounds. The city final winners will be entitled to a domestic trip along with 1 teacher.
- SEMI-FINALS All 14 city winners would progress to semi-finals in two groups. Semi final winners will win a fully paid International trip along with 1 teacher.
- NATIONAL FINALS The top 2 schools from each group of the semi-finals will move into the national finals, which would be telecasted on Thomas Cook You Tube channel. The Title winner will win all expense paid International trip.
Subject of the quiz
- The entire quiz would revolve around the world we live in, the places we travel to, the cultures and traditions across the world, the amazing wonders and more…,
- The quiz would also touch on History and Geography that is taught in schools.